- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Amazon launches 3D Printing Store with Parametric Design Tools
Great news at amazon. The retail industry is experimenting with 3d printing and on demand production and – overall – this is welcome.
Hopefully they will understand how to integrate these technologies in the product lifecycle and help reduce waste and impact of manufacturing, not just create another gadget like these :)
Welcome to the 3D printing Store at Amazon.com. From futuristic fashion accessories to home decor, this is your source for the gear you need to shop the future.
3D Printers make a variety of objects using a laser that move along an X, Y and Z axis to build an object in three dimensions. 3D printing is considered the future of print and manufacturing, and is set to dramatically change the way we buy and produce products in the future. Browse our selection of 3D printed jewelry, home decor, tech accessories, toys & games, and more. No matter the occasion or budget, there is something for everyone in our gallery of 3D printed products. Whatever your goal–outfitting an occasion or adding to your obsession of collectibles –Amazon has you covered. Shop the future today!