- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
xWifi, a fingertip-sized, Open Source, wifi module, is on Indiegogo
Welcome this new tiny wifi module and open hardware & software roughly the same size as fingertip-sized (14mm x 17mm for SMT type in size).
The xWifi module has been developed over the last months by xThink Lab and is designed for easy embedding into small appliances such as smart lighting, smart TVs,door locks,plugs, sensors,robot remote controls and so on.
Smart home appliances refer to appliances that are connected to the Internet, and are capable of carrying out their functions by being remotely controlled with a smart device, or on their own. As technology advances and prices go down, smart home appliances are expected to be widely adopted on a global scale .
An early bird pledge will allow you to get the module and one Dock for $17 only.Customize your IoT(Internet of Things) Now!
What is xWifi module？
xWifi module is an open hardware/software wifi module runs uIP TCP/IP stack. It has UART,SPI interfaces,GPIO x5 and PWM for intelligent control,but fingertip-sized only . It helps you make a smart home and customize your IoT(Internet of Things) life easily. It’s the most cost efficient solution of IoT(Internet of Things).