- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Creating a smart home system WITH FISHINO
We are going to create a system managed by a smartphone for controlling home appliances and electric devices through Wi-Fi. Suppose you want to create a system for your home appliances and that you...
- Posted 7 years ago
Eclipse Foundation Releases IoT Projects: the universal frameworks for IoT apps
Eclipse Foundation announced the release of a number of Internet of Things projects. These include: Eclipse Kura (a framework for building IoT gateways); Eclipse Paho (implementations of MQTT protocols); Eclipse OM2M (an open source implementation of the SmartM2M and oneM2M...
- Posted 8 years ago
Open source Ubuntu Core connects robots, drones and smart homes
Ubuntu is coming to drones, robots and smart homes. The smallest version of the Ubuntu operating system, Snappy Ubuntu Core, is now opening up to smart devices and other Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Builders of drones,...
- Posted 9 years ago
xWifi, a fingertip-sized, Open Source, wifi module, is on Indiegogo
Welcome this new tiny wifi module and open hardware & software roughly the same size as fingertip-sized (14mm x 17mm for SMT type in size). The xWifi module has been developed over the last months by xThink Lab...
- Posted 9 years ago
Cumulus low-cost home automation solution debuts on Indiegogo
Interesting IoT, Smart Home DIY solution that is characterized by ultra low cost modules: We want to build a low-cost, open source wireless data acquisition platform for anyone. The goal is to produce as many as possible...
- Posted 10 years ago