- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Open source Ubuntu Core connects robots, drones and smart homes
Ubuntu is coming to drones, robots and smart homes.
The smallest version of the Ubuntu operating system, Snappy Ubuntu Core, is now opening up to smart devices and other Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Builders of drones, robots and smart-home kit will be able to develop, simulate and run their devices using the software, with an app store for customers to update and improve their devices on an ongoing basis.
via Open source Ubuntu Core connects robots, drones and smart homes – CNET.