- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 day ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Cumulus low-cost home automation solution debuts on Indiegogo
Interesting IoT, Smart Home DIY solution that is characterized by ultra low cost modules:
We want to build a low-cost, open source wireless data acquisition platform for anyone. The goal is to produce as many as possible boards, to get the cost as low as €5 per Node and €1 per RaspberryPi Expansion Board. We can only do that, if we get enough support from you!
The final goal for the nodes is: dropping the power usage to minimum, so the node can run 2 years on 2 x AA 1.5V Batteries – Doesn’t that sound exciting? What can you do with it?
- Build wirelessly controlled projects
- Set up a wireless sensor monitoring network
- Build a simple alarm notification system
- Build a remote DSLR controller
- Play around with wireless systems
via Cumulus – The customizable low-cost home automation solution | Indiegogo.
Pingback: Cumulus low-cost home automation solution debut...
Pingback: Home Automation | Pearltrees