- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
When a Drone becomes a Youtuber
- Drone Kit (and 4 channel RC controller)
- Raspberry Pi (board + case)
- Sixfab 4G/LTE shield
- Camera Module
- SD Card
- SIM Card
- USB cable
Thanks to a Raspberry Pi board, Camera Module and a SixFab LTE shield with a drone kit you are able to build a Youtube Drone.
The Sixfab 4G/LTE shield offers high-speed internet connection to Raspberry Pi, so this fascinating Drone can broadcast footage over a cellular data connection direct to YouTube.
The drone is built using a kit model. This is controlled remotely with an RC controller. A Camera Module is used to record footage from the drone. This is shared directly to YouTube Live using the data connection.
A Raspberry Pi and Sixfab 4G/LTE shield are mounted on the underside of the drone. This provides a permanent data connection
Mahmut and Metin, a computer engineer from Sixfab and his maker friend, for this project incorporated so many different Raspberry Pi features: video recording, flight control (either RC or automated), YouTube integration, and data network access.
A further interesting improvement could be the integration of computer vision technology, as well as automatic flight.