- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
When a Drone becomes a Youtuber
- Drone Kit (and 4 channel RC controller)
- Raspberry Pi (board + case)
- Sixfab 4G/LTE shield
- Camera Module
- SD Card
- SIM Card
- USB cable
Thanks to a Raspberry Pi board, Camera Module and a SixFab LTE shield with a drone kit you are able to build a Youtube Drone.
The Sixfab 4G/LTE shield offers high-speed internet connection to Raspberry Pi, so this fascinating Drone can broadcast footage over a cellular data connection direct to YouTube.
The drone is built using a kit model. This is controlled remotely with an RC controller. A Camera Module is used to record footage from the drone. This is shared directly to YouTube Live using the data connection.
A Raspberry Pi and Sixfab 4G/LTE shield are mounted on the underside of the drone. This provides a permanent data connection
Mahmut and Metin, a computer engineer from Sixfab and his maker friend, for this project incorporated so many different Raspberry Pi features: video recording, flight control (either RC or automated), YouTube integration, and data network access.
A further interesting improvement could be the integration of computer vision technology, as well as automatic flight.