- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
DIY Raspberry Pi Powered Underwater Drone
“After buying a lot of useful (and not very useful) stuff, I began to think what kind of project should I start. Finally I came to the conclusion that there are a lot of flying and driving...
- Posted 4 years ago
When a Drone becomes a Youtuber
You’ll need: Drone Kit (and 4 channel RC controller) Raspberry Pi (board + case) Sixfab 4G/LTE shield Camera Module SD Card SIM Card Antenna USB cable Thanks to a Raspberry Pi board, Camera Module and a SixFab...
- Posted 6 years ago