- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
DIY Youtube Play Button Subscriber Counter
This project is so easy to build. Using the ESP8266 WiFi module can connect to the internet. Once connected, using the YouTube channel ID and the API key we obtain the YouTube subscribers count and then we...
- Posted 3 years ago
DIY BIG LED Matrix Youtube Subscriber Counter
Have you worked with ready-made standard 8×8 LED matrix as displays to make scrolled text or to display your Youtube channel subscriber. A large readily available size is LED diameter 5mm. However, if you are looking for...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open-Electronics.org is now on Linkedin
Open-Electronics.org always wants to be in contact with its users. After the launch of our Bot on Facebook page, we announce today the opening of our Linkedin page. LinkedIn is a business- and employment- oriented...
- Posted 6 years ago
The Tactigon Open Board Awaits Your Code!
The Tactigon is the perfect link between humans or objects and the digital world, with its IMU 3D features, environmental sensors and Bluetooth 4.0 technology. It is a unique platform, programmable with Arduino IDE and expandable with GPS, LoRa or SIGFOX...
- Posted 6 years ago
When a Drone becomes a Youtuber
You’ll need: Drone Kit (and 4 channel RC controller) Raspberry Pi (board + case) Sixfab 4G/LTE shield Camera Module SD Card SIM Card Antenna USB cable Thanks to a Raspberry Pi board, Camera Module and a SixFab...
- Posted 7 years ago