- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Open-Electronics.org is now on Linkedin
Open-Electronics.org always wants to be in contact with its users.
After the launch of our Bot on Facebook page, we announce today the opening of our Linkedin page.
LinkedIn is a business- and employment- oriented social networking service that operates via websites and mobile apps, and also the Open-Electronics site is for Makers and Professionals people.
Choose the social platform you like: