- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Open-Electronics.org is now on Linkedin
Open-Electronics.org always wants to be in contact with its users.
After the launch of our Bot on Facebook page, we announce today the opening of our Linkedin page.
LinkedIn is a business- and employment- oriented social networking service that operates via websites and mobile apps, and also the Open-Electronics site is for Makers and Professionals people.
Choose the social platform you like: