- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Open-Electronics Channel on Telegram
After adding LinkedIn to our social list, we now present our Telegram channel. When we publish a new project or news on the Open Source world you will receive a notification on the Telegram platform....
- Posted 4 years ago
Open-Electronics.org is now on Linkedin
Open-Electronics.org always wants to be in contact with its users. After the launch of our Bot on Facebook page, we announce today the opening of our Linkedin page. LinkedIn is a business- and employment- oriented...
- Posted 6 years ago