- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Open-Electronics Channel on Telegram
After adding LinkedIn to our social list, we now present our Telegram channel. When we publish a new project or news on the Open Source world you will receive a notification on the Telegram platform....
- Posted 2 years ago
Open-Electronics.org is now on Linkedin
Open-Electronics.org always wants to be in contact with its users. After the launch of our Bot on Facebook page, we announce today the opening of our Linkedin page. LinkedIn is a business- and employment- oriented...
- Posted 5 years ago