- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Open-Electronics Channel on Telegram
After adding LinkedIn to our social list, we now present our Telegram channel. When we publish a new project or news on the Open Source world you will receive a notification on the Telegram platform....
- Posted 3 years ago
Open-Electronics.org is now on Linkedin
Open-Electronics.org always wants to be in contact with its users. After the launch of our Bot on Facebook page, we announce today the opening of our Linkedin page. LinkedIn is a business- and employment- oriented...
- Posted 6 years ago