- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 4 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
IoT Twitter follower tracker
Kutluhan Aktar has a gradually growing Twitter account for his website. Most of the time he forgets to check the follower trend to measure their growth. So, he decided to create this system to be placed on...
- Posted 9 months ago
How its made: Talking Cactus
This is a mini project I made for fun. It was done at the beginning of this year and I thought I should share the story behind the making of this. It’s a cactus that tweet...
- Posted 1 year ago
TWIST: Open Source DIY Tweeting Weather Station
Aptly named TWIST the open source environmental monitoring system is capable of sending tweets and collecting meteorological data thanks to its include gas, rain, light, temperature and humidity sensors. “Meet Tweeting Weather IoT Station aka TWIST –...
- Posted 3 years ago
Windows 10 Running On A Raspberry Pi 3…Will It Work?
Dutch developer Bas Timmer revealed images of his Raspberry Pi 3 running Windows 10 just few days ago. We are not talking about the cutdown Internet of Things version of the Windows 10 operating system, but the full version...
- Posted 4 years ago
Open-Electronics.org is now on Linkedin
Open-Electronics.org always wants to be in contact with its users. After the launch of our Bot on Facebook page, we announce today the opening of our Linkedin page. LinkedIn is a business- and employment- oriented...
- Posted 5 years ago
The Tactigon Open Board Awaits Your Code!
The Tactigon is the perfect link between humans or objects and the digital world, with its IMU 3D features, environmental sensors and Bluetooth 4.0 technology. It is a unique platform, programmable with Arduino IDE and expandable with GPS, LoRa or SIGFOX...
- Posted 5 years ago