- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Open-Source CAT-M1/NB-IoT Shield for Arduino on Indiegogo
This is the first open-source cellular Arduino shield of its kind using SIMCom’s latest SIM7000-series modules with LTE CAT-M and NB-IoT support, optimized for low-power IoT devices. The shield also integrates incredibly fast GNSS, and a high-accuracy...
- Posted 5 years ago
When a Drone becomes a Youtuber
You’ll need: Drone Kit (and 4 channel RC controller) Raspberry Pi (board + case) Sixfab 4G/LTE shield Camera Module SD Card SIM Card Antenna USB cable Thanks to a Raspberry Pi board, Camera Module and a SixFab...
- Posted 6 years ago