- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Vote for the Open Source Solar Lawn Mowner
We recently presented our Open Source Solar Lawn Mower, project to Boca Bearings Innovation Competition and it has been selected and you can now vote for it!
This lawn mower uses only energy from the sun and does not require any external power source, that can operate in areas not covered by the electricity service. Is very simple to operate this mower and does not require a lot of work for wiring.
A truly green and innovative project that deserves your support!
Vote on Boca Bearings Innovation Competition.