- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Vote for the Open Source Solar Lawn Mowner
We recently presented our Open Source Solar Lawn Mower, project to Boca Bearings Innovation Competition and it has been selected and you can now vote for it!
This lawn mower uses only energy from the sun and does not require any external power source, that can operate in areas not covered by the electricity service. Is very simple to operate this mower and does not require a lot of work for wiring.
A truly green and innovative project that deserves your support!
Vote on Boca Bearings Innovation Competition.