- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 13 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V System
This uses a buck converter as a 5V Output to charge the battery(Li Po/Li-ion). And Boost converter for 3.7V battery to 5V USB output for devices needed 5 V. Similar to the Original system that uses Lead Acid Battery as...
- Posted 4 months ago
A wireless monitoring solution for solar power systems in remote locations
Researchers in Thailand have developed a ZigBee-based wireless monitoring solution for off-grid PV installations capable of tracking the sun across the sky, tilting the panel hourly. The elevation for the setup is adjusted manually once per month for...
- Posted 1 year ago
Solar is now cheaper than grid electricity
Solar power has become cheaper than grid electricity across China, a development that could boost the prospects of industrial and commercial solar, according to a new study. Projects in every city analysed by the researchers could...
- Posted 2 years ago
MINI WIND TURBINE
A small wind generator which can be installed on a balcony or on the roof, capable of providing electricity to store in accumulators in order to power, for instance, domestic utilizers such as the video surveillance...
- Posted 2 years ago
Modified Sine Wave DC-AC Power Inverter – 12 V – 600 W + USB
12 Vdc to 220 Vac inverter with modified sinusoidal output waveform and maximum power of 600 watts. The inverter is equipped with overload protection, input overvoltage, short circuit and low battery alarm. It has USB output (5...
- Posted 3 years ago
OpenStore: small Solar Panels for big projects
Discover all our new Solar Panels and Mini Solar Panels for your application in our Store. All our Solar Panels are waterproof and UV resistant. They use a high-efficiency monocrystalline cells and are perfect for trickle charging...
- Posted 4 years ago
Vote for the Open Source Solar Lawn Mowner
We recently presented our Open Source Solar Lawn Mower, project to Boca Bearings Innovation Competition and it has been selected and you can now vote for it! This lawn mower uses only energy from the sun and does not require...
- Posted 7 years ago