- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Modified Sine Wave DC-AC Power Inverter – 12 V – 600 W + USB
12 Vdc to 220 Vac inverter with modified sinusoidal output waveform and maximum power of 600 watts.
The inverter is equipped with overload protection, input overvoltage, short circuit and low battery alarm.
It has USB output (5 V – 500 mA), Schuko socket and can be used to power: TV, VCR, PC, HI-FI systems, refrigerators, etc.
The package also includes cables for connection to the battery.