- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
HACKADAYPRIZE: Vote for our Open Source Projects
Our Big Fan and collaborator Vittorio Loschiavo has recently presented four Open Source project (Snow Plow Robot, Lawnmower Robot, Mini Vertical Wind generator 3D printed and Cabinet for Arcade games) to “HACKADAYPRIZE 2018“. You can help him...
- Posted 6 years ago
Vote for the Open Source Solar Lawn Mowner
We recently presented our Open Source Solar Lawn Mower, project to Boca Bearings Innovation Competition and it has been selected and you can now vote for it! This lawn mower uses only energy from the sun and does not require...
- Posted 10 years ago