- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
HACKADAYPRIZE: Vote for our Open Source Projects
Our Big Fan and collaborator Vittorio Loschiavo has recently presented four Open Source project (Snow Plow Robot, Lawnmower Robot, Mini Vertical Wind generator 3D printed and Cabinet for Arcade games) to “HACKADAYPRIZE 2018“. You can help him...
- Posted 4 years ago
Vote for the Open Source Solar Lawn Mowner
We recently presented our Open Source Solar Lawn Mower, project to Boca Bearings Innovation Competition and it has been selected and you can now vote for it! This lawn mower uses only energy from the sun and does not require...
- Posted 7 years ago