- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Very Useful Circuits…for Everyone!
With Very Useful Circuits, foundational concepts of electrical engineering are explored through progressive projects that illustrate the concepts in action.
Instead of abstract words and dry formulas, explore the function of transistors, capacitors and resistors by building with them into your own cool creations.
Thansk to the new line of circuits, Lectrify allow you to:
- Enhance your projects with new features like touch activation, light activation, and blinking.
- Improve your soldering and making skills with our easy to use soldering kits.
- Explore key concepts in electrical engineering through making.
Each Very Useful Circuit is available as either a pre-soldered board or as a soldering kit. The pre-soldered boards come ready for components to be used in projects. They work well for makers and classrooms that don’t offer soldering.
you can choose between 4 types of Very Useful Circuits:
- Touchpad – a conductive touchpad to make interactive projects
- Blinker – two blinking LEDs
- Nitelight – an LED that turns on in the dark
- Sensor – a circuit that senses small changes in temperature, pressure, light, or humidity
Each can be embedded into circuit crafts including LEGO™, sewables, and paper circuits! The hands-on projects make it easier to get started using transistors, capacitors, and resistors.
Watch the video below or visit the Crowdsupply page to find out more!