- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
How to Make a Touch Sensor Circuit Using Transistors on Breadboard
In this tutorial I’m gonna teach you how to make a simple touch sensor Circuit with transistors. I basically uses my finger as a resister to give a signal to Bace of the transistor and light up...
- Posted 1 year ago
What is a Transistor? Types, Uses, Working Principle
A transistor is defined as a semiconductor device that’s fundamentally built with three terminals for amplifying or switching electronic signals and electrical power purposes. Commonly classified into Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT), and Field Effect Transistors (FET),...
- Posted 2 years ago
New artificial intelligence company is unveiling the largest semiconductor chip ever built
The Cerebras Wafer Scale Engine has 1.2 trillion transistors, the basic on-off electronic switches that are the building blocks of silicon chips. Intel’s first 4004 processor in 1971 had 2,300 transistors, and a recent Advanced Micro Devices processor has...
- Posted 3 years ago
Very Useful Circuits…for Everyone!
With Very Useful Circuits, foundational concepts of electrical engineering are explored through progressive projects that illustrate the concepts in action. Instead of abstract words and dry formulas, explore the function of transistors, capacitors and resistors by building...
- Posted 5 years ago