- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
How to Make a Touch Sensor Circuit Using Transistors on Breadboard
In this tutorial I’m gonna teach you how to make a simple touch sensor Circuit with transistors. I basically uses my finger as a resister to give a signal to Bace of the transistor and light up...
- Posted 3 years ago
What is a Transistor? Types, Uses, Working Principle
A transistor is defined as a semiconductor device that’s fundamentally built with three terminals for amplifying or switching electronic signals and electrical power purposes. Commonly classified into Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT), and Field Effect Transistors (FET),...
- Posted 3 years ago
New artificial intelligence company is unveiling the largest semiconductor chip ever built
The Cerebras Wafer Scale Engine has 1.2 trillion transistors, the basic on-off electronic switches that are the building blocks of silicon chips. Intel’s first 4004 processor in 1971 had 2,300 transistors, and a recent Advanced Micro Devices processor has...
- Posted 4 years ago
Very Useful Circuits…for Everyone!
With Very Useful Circuits, foundational concepts of electrical engineering are explored through progressive projects that illustrate the concepts in action. Instead of abstract words and dry formulas, explore the function of transistors, capacitors and resistors by building...
- Posted 6 years ago