- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 7 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
Power Efficient Motor Driver
The project presented is a stepper motor/motor driver circuit board with SN754410 motor driver IC including some power saving features. The board can drive 2 DC motors or a stepper motor with the help of dual...
- Posted 2 years ago
Little Flash is a Supercapacitor Rover That Charges in 10 Seconds
Little Flash is a 3d printed robot powered by ultracapacitors. To prevent getting stuck, she uses a bump switch, motor overcurrent detection and random path adjustments. Supercapacitors are intriguing power sources because they can store and release...
- Posted 3 years ago
Very Useful Circuits…for Everyone!
With Very Useful Circuits, foundational concepts of electrical engineering are explored through progressive projects that illustrate the concepts in action. Instead of abstract words and dry formulas, explore the function of transistors, capacitors and resistors by building...
- Posted 4 years ago