- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 3 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 4 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Power Efficient Motor Driver
The project presented is a stepper motor/motor driver circuit board with SN754410 motor driver IC including some power saving features. The board can drive 2 DC motors or a stepper motor with the help of dual...
- Posted 3 years ago
Little Flash is a Supercapacitor Rover That Charges in 10 Seconds
Little Flash is a 3d printed robot powered by ultracapacitors. To prevent getting stuck, she uses a bump switch, motor overcurrent detection and random path adjustments. Supercapacitors are intriguing power sources because they can store and release...
- Posted 4 years ago
Very Useful Circuits…for Everyone!
With Very Useful Circuits, foundational concepts of electrical engineering are explored through progressive projects that illustrate the concepts in action. Instead of abstract words and dry formulas, explore the function of transistors, capacitors and resistors by building...
- Posted 5 years ago