- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
The Open Shoes project is Crowdfunding on Goteo!
A super interesting project is getting crowdfunded on Goteo, looking to create some sort of open platform to create ultra personalized shoes, in open source:
The Open Shoes project consists on creating a healthy, modular and open source footwear, that you may make for yourself, using new technologies, or can acquire it at a reasonable price. The rise of 3D printing allows us to take a first step in this direction.
Being open source, the user or a professional can modify standard designs and tailor it to some specific needs. Therefore, we aim to create a community around the project of interested users, both professional and private, that will be a key part to being able to offer alternative versions or upgrades.