- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 5 hours ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 10 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
The Open Shoes project is Crowdfunding on Goteo!
A super interesting project is getting crowdfunded on Goteo, looking to create some sort of open platform to create ultra personalized shoes, in open source:
The Open Shoes project consists on creating a healthy, modular and open source footwear, that you may make for yourself, using new technologies, or can acquire it at a reasonable price. The rise of 3D printing allows us to take a first step in this direction.
Being open source, the user or a professional can modify standard designs and tailor it to some specific needs. Therefore, we aim to create a community around the project of interested users, both professional and private, that will be a key part to being able to offer alternative versions or upgrades.
via Goteo.org Crowdfunding the commons.