- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
The Open Shoes project is Crowdfunding on Goteo!
A super interesting project is getting crowdfunded on Goteo, looking to create some sort of open platform to create ultra personalized shoes, in open source:
The Open Shoes project consists on creating a healthy, modular and open source footwear, that you may make for yourself, using new technologies, or can acquire it at a reasonable price. The rise of 3D printing allows us to take a first step in this direction.
Being open source, the user or a professional can modify standard designs and tailor it to some specific needs. Therefore, we aim to create a community around the project of interested users, both professional and private, that will be a key part to being able to offer alternative versions or upgrades.