- How to Build Your Own Version of Lego Mindstorms With Arduino for ~ $100Posted 11 hours ago
- DC Wattmeter Using Arduino Nano (0-16V/0-20A)Posted 1 day ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 3 days ago
- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 1 week ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 1 week ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 2 weeks ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 2 weeks ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 2 weeks ago
The Open Shoes project is Crowdfunding on Goteo!
A super interesting project is getting crowdfunded on Goteo, looking to create some sort of open platform to create ultra personalized shoes, in open source: The Open Shoes project consists on creating a healthy, modular and open...
- Posted 8 years ago
Foldarap gets funded on Goteo.org
The interesting, foldable (quite) mini printer Foldarap, that showed off at the Ouishare Fest earlier in May (we’ve been able to see that) got funded for the second batch of production through Goteo, the platform to crowdfund the...
- Posted 9 years ago