- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
The EpochPOV an open source hack to create a 32pixel Persistence of Vision display
Interesting project from the guys at Maniacal Labs, the EpochPOV (combined with their product, the Binary Epoch Clock) plays with Persistence of Vision, and it’s open!
We’ve been hinting at it for a while now but we are proud to finally announce EpochPOV, a custom firmware that turns your Binary Epoch Clock into a fully functional Persistence of Vision – or POV for short – display with a 32 pixel resolution!
EpochPOV supports images 32 pixel high and up to 128 pixels wide (possibly longer in the future) and has a variable refresh rate that can be configured as described below.