- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
The EpochPOV an open source hack to create a 32pixel Persistence of Vision display
Interesting project from the guys at Maniacal Labs, the EpochPOV (combined with their product, the Binary Epoch Clock) plays with Persistence of Vision, and it’s open!
We’ve been hinting at it for a while now but we are proud to finally announce EpochPOV, a custom firmware that turns your Binary Epoch Clock into a fully functional Persistence of Vision – or POV for short – display with a 32 pixel resolution!
EpochPOV supports images 32 pixel high and up to 128 pixels wide (possibly longer in the future) and has a variable refresh rate that can be configured as described below.