- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Hacking an Audi TT dashboard with Arduino Nano
Most cars use the CAN (Controller Area Network) communication protocol to enable communication between different devices. The goal of this project is to replace data from the radio with others from Arduino Nano, in order to visualize other data on the display.
To do this, a custom PCB based on Arduino Nano, a TJA1055 and a MCP2515 was designed in order to interface with the CAN network, just mentioned, and send packets with modified data.