- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Hacking an Audi TT dashboard with Arduino Nano
Most cars use the CAN (Controller Area Network) communication protocol to enable communication between different devices. The goal of this project is to replace data from the radio with others from Arduino Nano, in order to visualize other data on the display.
To do this, a custom PCB based on Arduino Nano, a TJA1055 and a MCP2515 was designed in order to interface with the CAN network, just mentioned, and send packets with modified data.