- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 1 month ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Hacking an Audi TT dashboard with Arduino Nano
Most cars use the CAN (Controller Area Network) communication protocol to enable communication between different devices. The goal of this project is to replace data from the radio with others from Arduino Nano, in order to visualize other data on the display.
To do this, a custom PCB based on Arduino Nano, a TJA1055 and a MCP2515 was designed in order to interface with the CAN network, just mentioned, and send packets with modified data.