- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Hacking an Audi TT dashboard with Arduino Nano
Most cars use the CAN (Controller Area Network) communication protocol to enable communication between different devices. The goal of this project is to replace data from the radio with others from Arduino Nano, in order to visualize...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino Renault TPMS Tyre Pressure Display
My wife drives a Toyota Auris Hybrid and sometime ago (winter I think) the TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System) dashboard warning light came on. Unfortunately that is all the information the car gives – no indication...
- Posted 3 years ago