- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 14 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 4 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 4 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Hacking an Audi TT dashboard with Arduino Nano
Most cars use the CAN (Controller Area Network) communication protocol to enable communication between different devices. The goal of this project is to replace data from the radio with others from Arduino Nano, in order to visualize...
- Posted 2 years ago
Arduino Renault TPMS Tyre Pressure Display
My wife drives a Toyota Auris Hybrid and sometime ago (winter I think) the TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System) dashboard warning light came on. Unfortunately that is all the information the car gives – no indication...
- Posted 4 years ago