- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
Build a Nano-based binary Nixie clock with 18 IN-2 tubes
Nixie tubes are, of course, an elegant display method from a more civilized age, but actually powering and controlling them can be a challenge. This can mean a great project and learning opportunity, but if you’d...
- Posted 2 years ago
The EpochPOV an open source hack to create a 32pixel Persistence of Vision display
Interesting project from the guys at Maniacal Labs, the EpochPOV (combined with their product, the Binary Epoch Clock) plays with Persistence of Vision, and it’s open! We’ve been hinting at it for a while now but we are...
- Posted 9 years ago