- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
The DIY LILCNC
This is a pretty old (2011) project, but we never covered it.
Maybe a post on Open Source CNC machines is mature!
Did you know that our 3Drag now sports CNC features?
The DIYLILCNC Project
The DIYLILCNC project is a free & open-source set of plans for an inexpensive, fully functional 3-axis CNC mill that can be built by an individual with basic shop skills and tool access.
CNC devices are used to fabricate physical objects with a high degree of precision. Some CNC devices, including the DIYLILCNC, feature a gantry-mounted cutting tool (like a router) that can move in two or more directions. The operation of the tool is controlled by a computer, which is tasked with translating a digital design into actual tool movement.