- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
DIY a CNC Machine With a Dremel As a Spindle
The maker Nikodem Bartnik has just created a 3d printed CNC machine that’s able to cut MDF and acrylic and can engrave aluminum. As for how well this CNC machine works, it’s pretty good. With the Gcode to cut...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Zen Garden Table
“I wanted the end product to represent peacefulness, I wanted to bring some zen to my living-room. I think that I did.” This is what instructables user MakrToolbox said to explain his project purpose. The table consists...
- Posted 6 years ago
Hubble Laser Cutter: open source on Kickstarter
Open source and open design laser cutter, founded on Kickstarter 5x the minimum amount requested! Full specs here on Kickstarter.
- Posted 7 years ago
The DIY LILCNC
This is a pretty old (2011) project, but we never covered it. Maybe a post on Open Source CNC machines is mature! Did you know that our 3Drag now sports CNC features? The DIYLILCNC Project The DIYLILCNC...
- Posted 9 years ago