- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 day ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
DIY a CNC Machine With a Dremel As a Spindle
The maker Nikodem Bartnik has just created a 3d printed CNC machine that’s able to cut MDF and acrylic and can engrave aluminum. As for how well this CNC machine works, it’s pretty good. With the Gcode to cut...
- Posted 4 years ago
DIY Zen Garden Table
“I wanted the end product to represent peacefulness, I wanted to bring some zen to my living-room. I think that I did.” This is what instructables user MakrToolbox said to explain his project purpose. The table consists...
- Posted 5 years ago
Hubble Laser Cutter: open source on Kickstarter
Open source and open design laser cutter, founded on Kickstarter 5x the minimum amount requested! Full specs here on Kickstarter.
- Posted 7 years ago
The DIY LILCNC
This is a pretty old (2011) project, but we never covered it. Maybe a post on Open Source CNC machines is mature! Did you know that our 3Drag now sports CNC features? The DIYLILCNC Project The DIYLILCNC...
- Posted 8 years ago