- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
DIY a CNC Machine With a Dremel As a Spindle
The maker Nikodem Bartnik has just created a 3d printed CNC machine that’s able to cut MDF and acrylic and can engrave aluminum. As for how well this CNC machine works, it’s pretty good. With the Gcode to cut...
- Posted 5 years ago
DIY Zen Garden Table
“I wanted the end product to represent peacefulness, I wanted to bring some zen to my living-room. I think that I did.” This is what instructables user MakrToolbox said to explain his project purpose. The table consists...
- Posted 7 years ago
Hubble Laser Cutter: open source on Kickstarter
Open source and open design laser cutter, founded on Kickstarter 5x the minimum amount requested! Full specs here on Kickstarter.
- Posted 8 years ago
The DIY LILCNC
This is a pretty old (2011) project, but we never covered it. Maybe a post on Open Source CNC machines is mature! Did you know that our 3Drag now sports CNC features? The DIYLILCNC Project The DIYLILCNC...
- Posted 10 years ago