- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
The best ideas for projects from CES 2012
In january I had the opportunity to visit the CES 2012.
I found a lot of very interesting electronics products, but a lot of them are too consumer.
I think that the 40% was dedicated to cellular cover, headphone and other commercial devices.
A other 40% regarding smartphone, LED TV, computer and similar.
I went in Las Vegas to find new idea for projects, to find new electronics solution, and though there aren’t a lot of ideas, I found however some interesting products or robot.
I make a very short video to sharing with you my experience.
[iframe_loader src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/M89e0WSHNLQ?hl=it&fs=1″ height=”349″ width=”425″ ]