- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 7 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Share & Discover by PCBWay
For all electronic designers, having new ideas and sources of inspiration is essential.
At the base of the open-source movement there is the sharing of one’s own projects so that other technicians can take inspiration.
There are many repositories where you can find complete projects, but now we want to introduce you to our sponsor PCBWay.
In the Share & Discover section you can find many projects with descriptions, diagrams, components list and certainly the gerber to be able to create with the PCBWay service.
Check it out you won’t regret it.
Ah … and of course also share your project with the community.