- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Share & Discover by PCBWay
For all electronic designers, having new ideas and sources of inspiration is essential.
At the base of the open-source movement there is the sharing of one’s own projects so that other technicians can take inspiration.
There are many repositories where you can find complete projects, but now we want to introduce you to our sponsor PCBWay.
In the Share & Discover section you can find many projects with descriptions, diagrams, components list and certainly the gerber to be able to create with the PCBWay service.
Check it out you won’t regret it.
Ah … and of course also share your project with the community.