- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
CALL FOR MAKERS deadline extendedby July 11st
That’s right! Maker Faire Rome turns ten this year.
Ten years of innovations and ideas that have turned into concrete projects, of inventions that have improved and revolutionised entire sectors of our society, realising things that seemed remote and even unattainable a few years ago.
Ten editions that have brought together people, thoughts, opinions, knowledge, skills from all over the globe, which have built ever stronger and unbreakable bonds through a universal language: that of innovation.
#MFR2022 will be a held as a true “special edition” preceded and followed by a series of events and initiatives – including digital ones – which span beyond the three-day Exhibition.
From 7th to 9th October, we will be back in person in Rome but also online on our website and social channels, so as to reach the public everywhere and give everyone a chance to attend the event.
Attend Call for Makers and join the unrivalled team of makers, innovative companies, start-ups, and craftspeople whose contribution over the last ten years has made of Maker Faire Rome the most exciting innovation event in Europe.
What is Call for Makers?
Call for Makers is an amazing opportunity to present your innovations at Maker Faire Rome 2022.
If our curators select your proposal, we shall offer you an exhibition space, free of charge, where you can present your project to the public, exchange commercial or in-depth information and interact with #MFR2022 visitors.
Call for Makers 2020 aims to promote innovation through the diffusion of digital culture and the development of individual and collective entrepreneurship, rewarding the projects that are deemed most worthy.
The digital section, entirely devoted to conferences, workshop talks and training and information events, will be held on dates other than those scheduled for the in-person event.
Participation in Call for Makers 2022 is free of charge and open to all Italian or foreign subjects – whether natural or legal persons – who intend to present their project and participate as per the options listed below:
- present your project: a space will be provided, free of charge, so as to allow curious onlookers and interested visitors to enquire about and enjoy your project;
- perform activities (presentations to the public): a physical and/or virtual space will be provided, free of charge, where presentations on topics related to event themes can be held, experiences shared, and practical demonstrations (workshops) performed. Given that Maker Faire Rome is preceded and followed by a series of events and initiatives that span beyond the three-day event, the detailed programming of these activities could take place digitally on dates other than those scheduled for the exhibition event.
- perform in public (performance): a physical and/or virtual space or a physical and/or virtual stage will be provided, free of charge, so that you can deliver your own creative, technological, robotic or musical performance. Performances can also be held as webinars to favour the enjoyment and dissemination among the public, also for those attending remotely.
Massimo Banzi, co-founder of Arduino, urges makers to submit the Call For Makers by
June 26th July 11st (deadline extended)!
Call for Makers 2022: submit your proposal!
The following criteria will be used in the evaluation of submitted projects:
- 1. Participants must present a working prototype;
- 2. Submitted project must meet the requirements of creativity and originality.
- 3. Projects that actively involve visitors and that show not only the result but also the process of conception and realisation will be preferred.
- 4. The project will also be evaluated on its novelty compared to what may have already been presented in previous editions of the Event.
- 5. As regards the part of the Event that will be held on site, the projects will also be assessed in light of the technical and logistical requirements and security risks.
Is your project, your idea or your prototype the innovation we’ve all been waiting for? Maker Faire Rome is the event for you!
>>> SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT BY
JUNE 26 TH JULY 11ST (DEADLINE EXTENDED)!
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org