- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
AmbaSat-1 Space Satellite Kit: Your Own Satellite Launched into Space
The AmbaSat-1 is a tiny Space satellite kit that you assemble and code yourself is now available from £35 on Kickstarter. AmbaSat-1 is part of a new generation of satellites known as Sprite satellites. They are tiny...
- Posted 4 years ago
Arduino Pro Gateway for LoRa: the Door to Enter into the LoRa World
Arduino enthusiasts patiently waiting for the arrival of the Arduino PRO Gateway for LoRa will be pleased to know that the Arduino Pro Gateway for LoRa (868 MHz , EU version) is now available to preorder priced...
- Posted 5 years ago
The Things Conference Italy: “Python and LoRaWAN for IoT and Industry 4.0 applications”
The IoT revolution has reached the “Low Power Wide Area Network“: low energy consumption networks with coverage of tens of kilometers, able to enable projects of Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 in different sectors, such...
- Posted 5 years ago
New LoRa gateway for IoT
A startup company MatchX has released its new LoRa gateway, based on SX1301 chip, with Listen Before Talk, Spectral Scan, GPS, WiFi. It is using OpenWRT operating system, so it is hackable to anyone with...
- Posted 6 years ago
The Things Network
We crowdsourced a complete city-wide Internet of Things data network with the people of Amsterdam in 6 weeks using a new technology named LoraWAN™. Now we are launching our global campaign to repeat this in every city...
- Posted 8 years ago