- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
Arduino Pro Gateway for LoRa: the Door to Enter into the LoRa World
Arduino enthusiasts patiently waiting for the arrival of the Arduino PRO Gateway for LoRa will be pleased to know that the Arduino Pro Gateway for LoRa (868 MHz , EU version) is now available to preorder priced at €350.
Combined with Arduino MKR WAN 1300 IoT nodes, it makes an ideal solution for a wide range of applications:
- Automated Meter Reading
- Environmental monitor
- Smart Cities
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security System
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long Range Irrigation System
- Agricultural Monitoring
The gateway can be used globally and enables multiple channel management. By supporting advanced features like Listen Before Talk (LBT), it allows users to transmit at higher power on the first free channel, achieving longer ranges than conventional gateways for LoRa.
The gateway features the advanced Embit EMB-LR1301-mPCIe module, hosted by a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ SBC, in a rugged aluminum enclosure. The gateway comes pre-installed with an optimized packet forwarder and a carrier grade network server for LoRaWAN that is running on the Arduino Cloud provided by A2A Smart City.
Further information can be found at the Arduino Store.