- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
New LoRa gateway for IoT
A startup company MatchX has released its new LoRa gateway, based on SX1301 chip, with Listen Before Talk, Spectral Scan, GPS, WiFi.
It is using OpenWRT operating system, so it is hackable to anyone with Linux experience.
The company also offers free access to its LPWAN server.
MatchX is also about to release its LoRa evaluation board and a system on module to provide easy development tools for developers.