- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
New LoRa gateway for IoT
A startup company MatchX has released its new LoRa gateway, based on SX1301 chip, with Listen Before Talk, Spectral Scan, GPS, WiFi.
It is using OpenWRT operating system, so it is hackable to anyone with Linux experience.
The company also offers free access to its LPWAN server.
MatchX is also about to release its LoRa evaluation board and a system on module to provide easy development tools for developers.