- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
New LoRa gateway for IoT
A startup company MatchX has released its new LoRa gateway, based on SX1301 chip, with Listen Before Talk, Spectral Scan, GPS, WiFi.
It is using OpenWRT operating system, so it is hackable to anyone with Linux experience.
The company also offers free access to its LPWAN server.
MatchX is also about to release its LoRa evaluation board and a system on module to provide easy development tools for developers.