- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY a Sigfox Open Source Breakout Board to Send Data to Azure IoT Hub
Using a Raspberry Pi mini PC the project published to the Hackster.io website shows the process of creating the Internet of Things breakout board from scratch to soldering the Sigfox modem from Wisol then sending data to Azure...
- Posted 4 years ago
New LoRa gateway for IoT
A startup company MatchX has released its new LoRa gateway, based on SX1301 chip, with Listen Before Talk, Spectral Scan, GPS, WiFi. It is using OpenWRT operating system, so it is hackable to anyone with...
- Posted 5 years ago
Badgerboard: open-source hardware LoRa® development board on Kickstarter
Nordic Automation Systems released Badgerboard, an Arduino compatible LoRaWAN™ development kit, that can be easily extended to a prototype or even a small batch product. With a battery charger and an antenna connector on board. Building prototypes...
- Posted 6 years ago
SIGFOX Maker Tour: starting from Turin, push your city!
SigFox and LoRa will split the IoT World, when we come to distributed low bitrate internet connection. We don’t know if only one will prevail or which one, in the meantime we’d better stay updated on...
- Posted 6 years ago
LoRaBerry: the new Long Range Wireless for IoT available on Raspberry Pi
Low-Power Wide-Area Network (LPWAN) or Low-Power Network (LPN) is a type of wireless telecommunication network designed to allow long range communications at a low bit rate among things (connected objects), such as sensors operated on a battery....
- Posted 7 years ago