- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
SIGFOX Maker Tour: starting from Turin, push your city!
SigFox and LoRa will split the IoT World, when we come to distributed low bitrate internet connection. We don’t know if only one will prevail or which one, in the meantime we’d better stay updated on both networks.
SigFox is starting a World tour to increase the knowledge about it: first appointment is this October 24th in Turin with a bootcamp dedicated to understand better its potentialities.
To get people on board, the SIGFOX team is organizing workshops all around Europe. The SIGFOX team will present the network and its underlying technology, and run some demos and hands-on sessions using prototyping boards.
The workshops will also enable you to start your project with SIGFOX: ready-to-use kits will be offered to attendees.
Those bootcamps are specifically made for makers, IoT startups, developers, and tech lovers. Come join us ! To join, your application will be selected if you are among the top innovators.
Sigfox is a solution dedicated to giving a voice to the physical world, thanks to our dedicated network.
We provide an inexpensive, reliable and low power solution for connecting sensors and devices.
The Sigfox protocol focuses on…
- Simplicity – No configuration, connection request or signalling
- Autonomy – Extremely low energy consumption; allowing years of autonomy on a single battery charge
- Small Payload – No large assets or multimedia, only small messages
Program of a boot camp
- 14:00-15:30 : All about Sigfox : technology, use cases, hardware solutions, demos (sometimes)
- 15:30-16:00 : Break
- 16:00-18:00: Workshop : Get a free dev kit, send your first messages, configure your first cloud application
- 18:00-late : Drinks & chat
Here you can see the scheduled bootcamps and candidate your city for the next events!