- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
The Things Conference Italy: “Python and LoRaWAN for IoT and Industry 4.0 applications”
The IoT revolution has reached the “Low Power Wide Area Network“: low energy consumption networks with coverage of tens of kilometers, able to enable projects of Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 in different sectors, such as Smart City, Precision Agriculture, waste management and asset and resource monitoring.
Zerynth, a leading provider of IoT development tools, organizes the event “The Thing Conference Italy“ to be held on October 11, 2018 at the GATE Center, an aggregator of businesses, located in the center of Pisa, 5 minutes from the Leaning Tower and the main university labs.
The event is part of the Internet Festival, one of the most important national events in the field of new technologies. The conference will include talks from industry and academy experts presenting the current possibilities and the future prospects of LoRaWAN technology.
The event will also be a unique opportunity for a first-hand experience of the development tools made available by leading companies in the sector through workshops organized by Zerynth, in collaboration with The Things Network, Microchip Technology, RS Components, AAEON Europe, TOI – Things On Internet, Futura Elettronica and other important players in the sector.
Official page with complete agenda: https://www.zerynth.com/the-things-conference-italy-2018/
GET YOUR TICKETS!
All tickets include:
- Access to all event sessions (keynotes, hands-on workshops)
- Event marketing materials
- Lunch and Dinner
- Networking breaks with snacks
The event is free for students and professors of the University of Pisa, upon registration with a dedicated coupon and with the institutional e-mail address.
For info and assistance on reservations contact: +39 320 0821616 firstname.lastname@example.org