- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
DIY Arduino-Controlled Digital Multi Measuring Tool
This Arduino controlled digital multi-measuring gadget employs an MPU-6050 accelerometer and gyroscope that lets it act as a 2D level, as well as a digital protractor after zeroing it at a starting point. The unit also features...
- Posted 2 years ago
Digital Air Pressure Regulator
After many hours studying Arduino programming and thanks to the support of the Arduino Forum.cc community, the maker MBcreates was able to build his first Arduino project: a digital air pressure regulator. “Simple is often better. So...
- Posted 4 years ago
BBC gives 1 Million of mini-pc to 11yr. old youngs for free!
Astounding project launched in UK by BBC, to fill a gap of about 1.4 million of digital professionals needed in the near future, a strong and concrete signal to employment demand: The BBC will be giving away...
- Posted 7 years ago
Handibot™ another clever tool on Kickstarter
A Handibot tool is a new kind of portable, digitally-controlled power tool for cutting, drilling, carving, and many other machining operations– a first Universal Digital Power Tool (UDPT) – or just, a Smart Tool. If you’re familiar...
- Posted 8 years ago