- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Control everything remotely with the GSM shield
We emulate the TDG series remote controls using the GSM Shield. It’s not been long since we presented our GSM shield for GSM/GPRS modules SIMCom, QUECTEL, FIBOCOM etc. that was born to be incorporated in Arduino-based projects...
- Posted 1 year ago
DIY Arduino-Controlled Digital Multi Measuring Tool
This Arduino controlled digital multi-measuring gadget employs an MPU-6050 accelerometer and gyroscope that lets it act as a 2D level, as well as a digital protractor after zeroing it at a starting point. The unit also features...
- Posted 4 years ago
Digital Air Pressure Regulator
After many hours studying Arduino programming and thanks to the support of the Arduino Forum.cc community, the maker MBcreates was able to build his first Arduino project: a digital air pressure regulator. “Simple is often better. So...
- Posted 6 years ago
BBC gives 1 Million of mini-pc to 11yr. old youngs for free!
Astounding project launched in UK by BBC, to fill a gap of about 1.4 million of digital professionals needed in the near future, a strong and concrete signal to employment demand: The BBC will be giving away...
- Posted 8 years ago
Handibot™ another clever tool on Kickstarter
A Handibot tool is a new kind of portable, digitally-controlled power tool for cutting, drilling, carving, and many other machining operations– a first Universal Digital Power Tool (UDPT) – or just, a Smart Tool. If you’re familiar...
- Posted 10 years ago