- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Digital Air Pressure Regulator
After many hours studying Arduino programming and thanks to the support of the Arduino Forum.cc community, the maker MBcreates was able to build his first Arduino project: a digital air pressure regulator.
“Simple is often better. So I grab an old blowgun and used this a valve. The Arduino Digital Air Pressure Regulator uses a Nema 17 Stepper motor to press the leaver of the blowgun. A micro end switch was placed against the leaver. When the Arduino Nano goes through the setup the stepper hits the end switch, now the program knows the exact position of the stepper.”
- Arduino Nano V3
- Nema Stepper
- 5V Power Supply
- 3D printer
A stepper is used to turn a screw as a linear actuator, pushing an intermediate blow gun’s trigger at progressively more aggressive intervals.
In the video below you can better understand how it works and here you can download the code and STL files.