- Sezme: a Memory Game for the ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 4 days ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 6 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 1 week ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 1 week ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 1 week ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 2 weeks ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 2 weeks ago
Digital Air Pressure Regulator
After many hours studying Arduino programming and thanks to the support of the Arduino Forum.cc community, the maker MBcreates was able to build his first Arduino project: a digital air pressure regulator.
“Simple is often better. So I grab an old blowgun and used this a valve. The Arduino Digital Air Pressure Regulator uses a Nema 17 Stepper motor to press the leaver of the blowgun. A micro end switch was placed against the leaver. When the Arduino Nano goes through the setup the stepper hits the end switch, now the program knows the exact position of the stepper.”
- Arduino Nano V3
- Nema Stepper
- 5V Power Supply
- 3D printer
A stepper is used to turn a screw as a linear actuator, pushing an intermediate blow gun’s trigger at progressively more aggressive intervals.
In the video below you can better understand how it works and here you can download the code and STL files.