- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Digital Air Pressure Regulator
After many hours studying Arduino programming and thanks to the support of the Arduino Forum.cc community, the maker MBcreates was able to build his first Arduino project: a digital air pressure regulator.
“Simple is often better. So I grab an old blowgun and used this a valve. The Arduino Digital Air Pressure Regulator uses a Nema 17 Stepper motor to press the leaver of the blowgun. A micro end switch was placed against the leaver. When the Arduino Nano goes through the setup the stepper hits the end switch, now the program knows the exact position of the stepper.”
- Arduino Nano V3
- Nema Stepper
- 5V Power Supply
- 3D printer
A stepper is used to turn a screw as a linear actuator, pushing an intermediate blow gun’s trigger at progressively more aggressive intervals.
In the video below you can better understand how it works and here you can download the code and STL files.