- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Signet: Physical security for your passwords and personal data
Signet is a USB based password manager designed for portability and security. The device’s companion software is compatible with Windows, Linux, MacOS, and Android.
Signet is compact and features a keyring loop to make it highly portable. These features make Signet a practical alternative to storing sensitive data on the cloud.
Once you provide a master password to the Signet client, the device acts as a software-controlled USB keyboard, allowing you to type your data into web and application forms. It can type out individual fields on request or type a username and password to log you into a website. The client has an intuitive graphical interface, but can also be efficiently navigated by keyboard presses alone.
Signet can be used to store data other than passwords. It has built-in data types for credit cards, bookmarks, and contacts. Its list of data types is also user extendable, so you can store whatever other kind of data is important to you.
– Data encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption using industry best practices for key derivation and storage
– Data stored in 192KB of on-chip flash memory; Enough space for thousands of data fields.
– Data is physically secured. No data can be transmitted, modified, or destroyed without the operation being confirmed by pressing the devices button.
– Device is fully open source and open hardware so the design’s security can be audited and patched if necessary.
– Firmware can be updated during normal operation without opening the device’s enclosure. This enables easy upgrades and the addition of user developed features.
– STM32L442 microcontroller
– DIP switch to enable factory bootloader. This can be used to either recover or re-purpose the device.
– Injection molded ABS plastic
– Fastened with a screw and external snap. Sturdy yet easy to open.