- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Signet: Physical security for your passwords and personal data
Signet is a USB based password manager designed for portability and security. The device’s companion software is compatible with Windows, Linux, MacOS, and Android.
Signet is compact and features a keyring loop to make it highly portable. These features make Signet a practical alternative to storing sensitive data on the cloud.
Once you provide a master password to the Signet client, the device acts as a software-controlled USB keyboard, allowing you to type your data into web and application forms. It can type out individual fields on request or type a username and password to log you into a website. The client has an intuitive graphical interface, but can also be efficiently navigated by keyboard presses alone.
Signet can be used to store data other than passwords. It has built-in data types for credit cards, bookmarks, and contacts. Its list of data types is also user extendable, so you can store whatever other kind of data is important to you.
– Data encrypted with 256-bit AES encryption using industry best practices for key derivation and storage
– Data stored in 192KB of on-chip flash memory; Enough space for thousands of data fields.
– Data is physically secured. No data can be transmitted, modified, or destroyed without the operation being confirmed by pressing the devices button.
– Device is fully open source and open hardware so the design’s security can be audited and patched if necessary.
– Firmware can be updated during normal operation without opening the device’s enclosure. This enables easy upgrades and the addition of user developed features.
– STM32L442 microcontroller
– DIP switch to enable factory bootloader. This can be used to either recover or re-purpose the device.
– Injection molded ABS plastic
– Fastened with a screw and external snap. Sturdy yet easy to open.