- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 4 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Security Camera with OpenCV
Developer and enthusiast Adrian Rosebrock published his Raspberry Pi project a few weeks ago, providing full instructions and all the code required to build your very own Raspberry Pi security camera using OpenCV and computer vision. Adrian’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Arduino Create toolkit now available for Intel-based systems running Linux
Intel now it’s working to improve Arduino connectivity on Intel based systems running Linux with its cloud-based Arduino Create development software. Arduino Create is debuting on a kit version of Aaeon’s Intel Apollo Lake based UP Squared SBC called the...
- Posted 6 years ago
FlytBase Cloud: Internet of Drones Platform
While drones are commonly included in discussions about the Internet of Things (IoT), FlytBase says that developing communication protocols for drones is different than other elements of IoT. “Drones, are deployed in smaller fleets, have large lithium-based...
- Posted 6 years ago
Microsoft open sources PowerShell, brings it to Linux and OS X
Microsoft today announced that it is open sourcing PowerShell and bringing it to Linux and OS X. PowerShell is Microsoft’s command line shell for Windows power users, as well as an extensible scripting language for automating system tasks. It’s...
- Posted 7 years ago
AWS Device Farm – Test Mobile Apps on 200 Real Devices almost free of charge
Although the phrase “write once, test everywhere” was coined to describe another technology, I believe that it also applies to mobile applications. The wide variety of carriers, manufacturers, models, operating systems (including versions, patches, and proprietary extensions),...
- Posted 8 years ago