- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
DIY a Raspberry Pi Security Camera with OpenCV
Developer and enthusiast Adrian Rosebrock published his Raspberry Pi project a few weeks ago, providing full instructions and all the code required to build your very own Raspberry Pi security camera using OpenCV and computer vision. Adrian’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Arduino Create toolkit now available for Intel-based systems running Linux
Intel now it’s working to improve Arduino connectivity on Intel based systems running Linux with its cloud-based Arduino Create development software. Arduino Create is debuting on a kit version of Aaeon’s Intel Apollo Lake based UP Squared SBC called the...
- Posted 4 years ago
FlytBase Cloud: Internet of Drones Platform
While drones are commonly included in discussions about the Internet of Things (IoT), FlytBase says that developing communication protocols for drones is different than other elements of IoT. “Drones, are deployed in smaller fleets, have large lithium-based...
- Posted 4 years ago
Microsoft open sources PowerShell, brings it to Linux and OS X
Microsoft today announced that it is open sourcing PowerShell and bringing it to Linux and OS X. PowerShell is Microsoft’s command line shell for Windows power users, as well as an extensible scripting language for automating system tasks. It’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
AWS Device Farm – Test Mobile Apps on 200 Real Devices almost free of charge
Although the phrase “write once, test everywhere” was coined to describe another technology, I believe that it also applies to mobile applications. The wide variety of carriers, manufacturers, models, operating systems (including versions, patches, and proprietary extensions),...
- Posted 6 years ago