- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
3D Robotics software now integrates with DJI drones
Back in 2015, California-based startup 3D Robotics seemed poised to compete for the top spot in the consumer drone market. It had a great reputation among the hobbyist community and a slick unit called the Solo. Unfortunately,...
- Posted 5 years ago
The best way to cure Irish homesickness: Arduino powered Bagpipe
Arduino enthusiasts looking for a little inspiration for their next project may be interested in an Arduino powered robot that is capable of playing the bagpipes thanks to its Arduino Mega 2560 microprocessing unit. The robot can...
- Posted 6 years ago
Dronecode Foundation keeps drone tech open
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles’ (UAV) applications and capabilities are advancing at a phenomenal rate, and the cost of these systems are decreasing at an equally impressive rate, largely because of open source. In many cases, open source projects...
- Posted 7 years ago
Dronecode: Taking the Internet of Things to the Skies
In 2007 former Wired Magazine Editor Chris Anderson built a Lego mindstorms robot with his kids in an effort to get them interested in science. Two years later he founded 3DRobotics, now the largest personal drone company...
- Posted 8 years ago
Open Source Control Tower for Drones, by 3D Robotics
Last 10th of February, 3D Robotics launched on Play Store their app to control copter and plane drones, Droidplanner: “3D Robotics, the largest U.S.-based drone manufacturer, announced the launch of its open-source Tower flight control app for...
- Posted 8 years ago