- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
SmartScope is reinventing the oscilloscope in Open Source (on Kickstarter)
Do you remember Red Pitaya? That one wasn’t open source hardware. This new product instead, choose to develop all the framework in the open: maybe worth your support!
The world’s first 100MS/s open source oscilloscope for iPad, Android and PC. A must-have for every Arduino and Raspberry Pi developer!
The SmartScope is an open source instrument for every hardware developer. It combines a 2 channel 100MS/s oscilloscope, a digital waveform generator and a digital logic analyzer into one device.
It comes with an open source framework that will allow people to easily read and write bytes to and from the USB micro-controller and the FPGA, which makes it possible to control hardware devices from a smartphone.