- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 20 hours ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 3 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 6 days ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 7 days ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 1 week ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 1 week ago
- Don’t Touch The Light SwitchPosted 2 weeks ago
SmartScope is reinventing the oscilloscope in Open Source (on Kickstarter)
Do you remember Red Pitaya? That one wasn’t open source hardware. This new product instead, choose to develop all the framework in the open: maybe worth your support!
The world’s first 100MS/s open source oscilloscope for iPad, Android and PC. A must-have for every Arduino and Raspberry Pi developer!
The SmartScope is an open source instrument for every hardware developer. It combines a 2 channel 100MS/s oscilloscope, a digital waveform generator and a digital logic analyzer into one device.
It comes with an open source framework that will allow people to easily read and write bytes to and from the USB micro-controller and the FPGA, which makes it possible to control hardware devices from a smartphone.