- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Smart mirror with Raspberry Pi
In this project we will see how to make a low cost smart mirror from readily available parts.
It all relies on the use of a regular picture frame, and mirrored window film to turn the glass into a two way mirror. Then enclose a monitor in the frame and hide it behind the mirrored glass.
As far as the software is concerned, we use a Raspberry Pi (the MagicMirror program you have to upload is available). It is also possible to install Alexa in order to implement a voice assistant who can control home automation. Alexa and MagicMirror will then run simultaneously on the same Raspberry Pi (at about 25-50% of the CPU).