- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 weeks ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 weeks ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 1 month ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 2 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 2 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 2 months ago
- Hands-free TokensPosted 2 months ago
- Making Your Own Photovoltaic 5V SystemPosted 2 months ago
Smart mirror with Raspberry Pi
In this project we will see how to make a low cost smart mirror from readily available parts.
It all relies on the use of a regular picture frame, and mirrored window film to turn the glass into a two way mirror. Then enclose a monitor in the frame and hide it behind the mirrored glass.
As far as the software is concerned, we use a Raspberry Pi (the MagicMirror program you have to upload is available). It is also possible to install Alexa in order to implement a voice assistant who can control home automation. Alexa and MagicMirror will then run simultaneously on the same Raspberry Pi (at about 25-50% of the CPU).