- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Smart mirror with Raspberry Pi
In this project we will see how to make a low cost smart mirror from readily available parts.
It all relies on the use of a regular picture frame, and mirrored window film to turn the glass into a two way mirror. Then enclose a monitor in the frame and hide it behind the mirrored glass.
As far as the software is concerned, we use a Raspberry Pi (the MagicMirror program you have to upload is available). It is also possible to install Alexa in order to implement a voice assistant who can control home automation. Alexa and MagicMirror will then run simultaneously on the same Raspberry Pi (at about 25-50% of the CPU).