- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
SHYSPY: A GPS/GSM Tracker For Bicycles (on Kickstarter)
So cool, this is a very interesting project and also mentions Open Electronics as a source of knowledge and inspiration:
in cities with larger number of cell towers GSM tracking should be accurate to within 100 meters while in rural and remote locations this may rise to up to 10 km( It absolutely depends on the density and distance of cell towers) The idea of this product occurred to us while searching for a more economic alternative for gps trackers and we decided to develop SHYSPY GSM tracker. the concept of GSM trackers are not new, so we could design very easily on prior knowledge such as a great open-source project by open electronics.
How could we avoid to support!
So if you’re a biker and you want to make your bike safer: just back this project!
See the video: