- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
SHYSPY: A GPS/GSM Tracker For Bicycles (on Kickstarter)
So cool, this is a very interesting project and also mentions Open Electronics as a source of knowledge and inspiration:
in cities with larger number of cell towers GSM tracking should be accurate to within 100 meters while in rural and remote locations this may rise to up to 10 km( It absolutely depends on the density and distance of cell towers) The idea of this product occurred to us while searching for a more economic alternative for gps trackers and we decided to develop SHYSPY GSM tracker. the concept of GSM trackers are not new, so we could design very easily on prior knowledge such as a great open-source project by open electronics.
How could we avoid to support!
So if you’re a biker and you want to make your bike safer: just back this project!
See the video: