- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Sensly – A Smart, Portable Pollution Sensor For Your Home, on Kickstarter
Sensly is a portable pollution sensor capable of detecting the air pollution levels using its onboard gas sensors to collect information about the various gases present. This information can be fed directly to your smartphone for real time push notification updates. Sensly uses industrial sensors that assure an accurate reading of the office, home, or work environment and can be powered by either a battery or from the mains using a micro usb lead. Being aware of this data helps you to take action and bring the pollution levels down around you.
Sensly uses Raspberry Pi to manage the device and for educational purposes.
What Sensly can detect:
More info here, on the Kickstarter page.