- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Seeed Studio Fusion, PCB and Industry4.0 services for sales in March
Seeed is a hardware innovation platform for makers to grow inspirations into differentiating products and offers accessible technologies with quality and delivery guaranteed.
Seeed Fusion Service offers one-stop prototyping service for PCB (printed circuit board) design and production services, PCBA (PCB Assembly) service and other electronic and mechanical customized service (like CNC milling, 3D printing, PCB layout service, PCB Stencil).
A quick overview of Seeed strengths:
- Unbeatable prices: only $9.9 for 10pcs 2 layer 100x100mm boards
- Gerber Viewer: engineers are able to preview different colors effects after uploading their gerber file.
- Free color: Seeed Studio Fusion cancelled the color charge.
- They have 213 new components added to the OPL v1.1 list, totally there are 628 parts in Seeed’s Open Part Library, covering all the popular parts for PCBs
- Over 10 materials to choose among, for 3D Printing.
- To celebrate Seeeday, Seeed Studio Fusion offers FREE PCB + free shipping for PCB assembly in March, 2017!
Click here to visit their website and make your order!