- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 17 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
Prusament: the PLA Filament By Prusa
Prusa Research develops 3D printing hardware, electronics, software, and firmware. Unsatisfied with the quality of affordable filament available on the 3D printing market, Prusa and his team of over 40 professionals began building a filament factory to develop...
- Posted 5 years ago
The First Open Source 3D Printer Filament
Aleph Objects, Inc., the company behind LulzBot 3D printers, has announced the launch of the world’s very first Certified Open Source Hardware 3D Printing Filament. The open source filament was developed by IC3D Industries, a premium 3D...
- Posted 6 years ago
Seeed Studio Fusion, PCB and Industry4.0 services for sales in March
Seeed is a hardware innovation platform for makers to grow inspirations into differentiating products and offers accessible technologies with quality and delivery guaranteed. Seeed Fusion Service offers one-stop prototyping service for PCB (printed circuit board) design and production services,...
- Posted 7 years ago
Ultimaker announces four new 3D Printing materials
Ultimaker, the leading open source 3D printer manufacturer, announced today the global offering of four new materials to use for 3D printing using the Ultimaker 2 family of products. Essential for producing the highest level of properties...
- Posted 7 years ago