- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Long range autonomous boat
This project was inspired by the vision of a real boat equipped with various sensors capable of measuring the depth of the seabed; we therefore thought of building an autonomous small-scale boat to perform the same tasks.
This could be equipped with the necessary sensors and programmed to guide you along a desired path and gather information. The boat would also be equipped with a radio telemetry system in order to monitor its status in real time.
The main control circuit of the autonomous boat is based on a custom PCB designed to contain an Arduino UNO and the various sensors. The files are available. Then solder the necessary ports and pins and mount the Arduino, the GPS module, the compass module, the ESCs, the telemetry radio and the receiver radio. The PCB also contains a port for checking the voltage of the LiPo battery cells.