- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Wave Computing Released its First Open Source MIPS Code
Wave Computing aims to accelerate innovation for next-generation system on chip designs. The company acquired the MIPS chip business from Imagination Technologies in June and last month they announced a MIPS Open Initiative to reinvigorate MIPS development...
- Posted 4 years ago
3D Robotics software now integrates with DJI drones
Back in 2015, California-based startup 3D Robotics seemed poised to compete for the top spot in the consumer drone market. It had a great reputation among the hobbyist community and a slick unit called the Solo. Unfortunately,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Seeed Studio Fusion, PCB and Industry4.0 services for sales in March
Seeed is a hardware innovation platform for makers to grow inspirations into differentiating products and offers accessible technologies with quality and delivery guaranteed. Seeed Fusion Service offers one-stop prototyping service for PCB (printed circuit board) design and production services,...
- Posted 6 years ago