- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Radiant Fabrication wants to make 3D printing UX better with Lionehead (on Kickstarter)
We know that we can’t talk speed without first investing in reliability. After all, there’s so much time lost in 3D printing because so much effort is put in making the machines work.
Reliability has always been one of our core goals at Radiant Fabrication. We’ve never been about producing the cheapest 3D printer but one that works and continues to work without maintenance.
Again, one problem: it’s not opensource.